The construction industry is heavily dependent on the use of plastic extrusions, as PVC and other plastics are used as lightweight, flexible alternatives to more traditional building materials.
Our extrusions have been used in everything from guttering, piping, fascias and soffits though to to more specific applications such as insulation and protective housings for cabling and electronics.
Bespoke construction plastics
Euroseal’s state-of-the-art extrusion facilities mean that we’re able to produce construction plastics which can be used in more than just roofing, plumbing and glazing. By using bespoke tooling, we can manufacture almost any plastic extrusion required – with impressively short lead times. You can also be assured that we offer a comprehensive service when designing and extruding your construction plastics, being able to extrude in varying lengths and colours, and finished with a range of secondary operations.
Whatever the need, Euroseal are able to provide clients in the construction and building sectors with high quality, great value plastic extrusions for virtually any construction application.
Plastic extrusions in the construction industry
Euroseal can extrude almost any profile for use in the construction industry, but here are some of the most common construction plastics we provide within this sector.
- Conservatories, windows and glazing systems – profiles, trims, supports and cladding
- Cladding – internal and external PVC cladding, hygienic PVC cladding (ceiling and wall)
- Roofing – fascias, guttering (homes and conservatories)
- Plumbing – plastic pipes (for waste disposal and water delivery)
- Partitions – plastic barriers, panels
- Trims – plastic window trims, conservatory trims, door trims
- Housings – protective cable, electronic housings